A 2 : Doi Tung , Royal Villa & flower garden
– Mae Sai – Golden Triangle. ( Full day tour : 08.30 am. – 5.30 pm.)
Minimum start from 2 person.
Drive from Chiang Rai to visit Doi Tung , The Royal Villa
(the first residence of the Princess Mother) and the Mae FahLuang Garden
of decorative and flowering plants covering 25 Rai (4 hectares) which includes
a rock garden, water garden, palm garden and an ornamental plant garden.
Depart for Mae Sai , Myan mar Border , Have lunch Mae Sai.
Mae Sai , ’Northern Most Point of Thailand’. Surrounded by mountains, this
small border town is sole overland border crossing into Myanmar and with
its local market being a focal point for trading, one will see a mix of
Thais and Burmese wandering the main street of Mae Sai. It is also the ideal
market for gem lovers, where numerous kinds of precious stones from Myanmar,
such as rubies, emeralds, jade, and others, are for sale. You will have
ample time to walk around and see for yourself what’s for sale here.
*** Myanmar visa fee. ( 10 USD./ or 500 Baht./ person
, extra.) is optional.***
Continue to Golden Triangle. Historically the Golden Triangle has been
an area well-known for the growing of opium. These days, though, the place
lives on the cultivation of tourists.
The landscape is hilly, divided by the Ruak River that flows into the Mekong
(Mae Khong) River. These rivers form a natural boundary between the three
countries Laos (to the east of the Mekong), Myanmar (to the north of the
Ruak), and Thailand (to the west of the Mae Khong).
*** Boat trip on Mae Khong River to Laos. ( 500 Baht
/ person.,extra.) is optional.***
Drive back to Chiang Rai and drop off at hotel.
Price per Person in Thai Baht.
1,700 Baht / person.
Tour Price Includes
• Comfortable air-con car or minivan with fuel.
• Licensed English speaking tour guide.
• Accident Insurance.
Tour Price Excludes
• Doi Tung fee. (The Royal Villa 90.Baht extra and Flower Garden.90 Baht extra,
Inspiration Hall 50. Tree top walk. 150 / person.)
• Opium Museum ( 50 Baht extra) /or Hall of Opium. ( 200 Baht extra).
• Myanmar visa fee. ( 10 USD./ or 500 Baht./ person , extra.) is optional.
• Boat trip on Mae Khong River to Laos. ( 500 Baht / person.)
• Any items not mentioned in itinerary .