C 3 : 2 Days 1 Night 4 x 4 WD off road. ( non
tourist area.) ( Full day tour : 09.00 am. – 5.30 pm.)
- Travel by car 4x4 WD .to visit elephant camp.
- Enjoy long-tail boat up steam on The scenic Mae Kok River for 1 hr. to
Hot Spring ,Lahu villages. where we explore their way of life.
- Continue by car 4x4 WD. to different Lahuvillages ,
- Enjoy a local -style lunch at a village.
- Drive through mountain , valley , terraced Rice Paddies , fields to visit
,where you will overnight. ( Home stay.)
- In the evening enjoy dinner with the villagers.
10.00 am.- 5.30 pm.
- After breakfast , depart for the Lahu , yao villages ,coffee
plantation , Akha tribe, who make their living by agriculture to
plant and cultivate coffee beans instead of opium.
- Have lunch at hill tribe village.
- proceed to water fall , relax and enjoy to swim at KhunKon
Waterfall this fall is 70 meters high. And is considered the
highest and the most beautiful in Chiang Rai.,
- WatRongKhun ( White Temple , the unique Buddhist art
temple. ) each of the art work in the temple, meaningfully designed and
built , comes from dharma principles of Lord Buddha.,then Back to Chiang.
Rai ,drop off at Hotel.
Price per Person in Thai Baht
4,500 Baht/ person.
Tour Price Includes
• Private boat trip on Mae Kok River.
• 4 Meals.
• All admission fee.
• 1 night accommodation at Hill Tribe village.
• car 4x4 WD with petrol.
• Licensed English speaking tour guide.
Tour Price Excludes
• Drinks .
• Any items not mentioned in itinerary