C 3 : 2 Days 1 Night 4 x 4 WD off road. ( non
tourist area.) ( Full day tour : 09.00 am. – 5.30 pm.)
- Travel by car 4x4 WD .to visit elephant camp.
- Enjoy long-tail boat up steam on The scenic Mae Kok River for 1 hr. to
Hot Spring ,Lahu villages. where we explore their way of life.
- Continue by car 4x4 WD. to different Lahuvillages ,
- Enjoy a local -style lunch at a village.
- Drive through mountain , valley , terraced Rice Paddies , fields to visit
Lahu ,where you will overnight. ( Home stay.)
- In the evening enjoy dinner with the villagers.
10.00 am.- 5.30 pm.
- After breakfast , depart for the Lahu , yao villages ,coffee plantation
, Akha tribe, who make their living by agriculture to plant and cultivate
coffee beans instead of opium.
- Have lunch at hill tribe village.
- proceed to water fall , relax and enjoy to swim at KhunKon Waterfall this
fall is 70 meters high. And is considered the highest and the most beautiful
in Chiang Rai.,
- WatRongKhun ( White Temple , the unique Buddhist art temple. ) each of
the art work in the temple, meaningfully designed and built , comes from
dharma principles of Lord Buddha.,then Back to Chiang. Rai ,drop off at
Price per Person in Thai Baht
4,500 Baht / person.
Tour Price Includes
• Private boat trip on Mae Kok River.
• 4 Meals.
• All admission fee.
• 1 night accommodation at Hill Tribe village.
• car 4x4 WD with petrol.
• Licensed English speaking tour guide.
Tour Price Excludes
• Drinks .
• Any items not mentioned in itinerary