A 1 : Akha tribe village – Monkey cave – Mae
Sai– Golden Triangle. ( Full day tour : 9.00 am. – 5.30 pm.)
Pick up from hotel , drive from Chiang Rai arriving at Akha
village. ( Long-neck Karen village is optional)
Continue to Monkey Cave, enjoy to feed them and relax with Colorful fish
in the river nearby.
Proceed to Mae Sai, on the Myanmar border, the northern - most city of
Have lunch at Mae Sai.
Shopping for souvenirs at the border market and to observe the trade
in jade ,freshwater pearl , rubies, sandalwood, handicrafts and herbal cosmetics.
(Crossing the border into Myanmar is optional.)
Depart for the world famous Golden Triangle, where the small Ruak and
Mae Khong Rivers meet forming the borders of the Tree countries. ( Thailand
, Myanmar and Laos.)(Visiting the “Opium Museum” /or the “Hall of
Opium”/ or a boat trip on the Mae Khong River are optional.)
Drive back to Chiang Rai and drop off at hotel.
Price per Person in Thai Baht
1,350 Baht / person.
Tour Price Includes.
• Comfortable air-con car or minibus with petrol.
• Licensed English speaking tour guide.
Tour Price Excludes.
• Drinks .
• Opium Museum ( 50 Baht extra) / the Hall of Opium. ( 200 Baht extra.)
• Karen Long-neck Tribe. ( 300 Baht extra.)
• Boat trip on Mae Khong River to Laos ( 300 Baht extra ).
• Myanmar visa fee. ( 10 USD. / 500 Baht extra. )
• Any items not mentioned in itinerary.